Hunger hasn’t been a very big blip on my body’s radar lately.
I mean, if you put a plate of something in front of me, I’ll eat it, but I rarely feel hungry. Mostly I end up picking on whatever is around the house when I happen to be down on the first floor and in the vicinity of food, which has become relatively infrequent since Piet and his dad began breaking up the walls and floor of the kitchen for the next part of the house rebuilding plans.
Thus began my “what I must eat during our trip to Pittsburgh in Septmber, post-baby weight be damned” list:
- aforementioned corned beef on rye (marbled rye)
- my mom’s dill dip (with dark rye…I miss rye)
- beef stroganoff
- Red Lobster new england clam chowder, cheddar biscuits and Boston iced tea
- a bagel, preferably from Einstein’s (okay, probably more than just one bagel, cause there’s just so many good schmears out there)
- Tex-mex food. Probably at Don Pablo’s, but I’m open to other suggestions if anyone in the Pittsburgh area has any
- Japanese hibachi at Shogun, preferably with my brother. That’s sort of our brother-sister bonding thing. I’m not sure why, but it is.
And I think that’s it for now, although I may very likely add some stuff on here.
See? How’s that for interesting content?